Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 8-Something people don't compliment me on.

Oh, this is too F***ing easy to decide.

I have a potty mouth. I curse like a sailor ( I always wondered though, what if said sailors were Mormon or REALLY REALLY religious)?

That being said...yes, I do feel guilty about it. I NEVER say the word that starts with "God." Because in my mind that is going too far.

But, I use the F word a lot-and for a lot of people that is going too far.

I control it when I need to. Of course, when trying to be ladylike, I will refrain. Same when I go to church (which is not a regular thing I do admit). Hell, I dunno if I wanna be Catholic, Baptist, Church Of Christ , etc.... but I'm sure that will be another blog at some point in the future

Speaking of, I went to a gas station the other night. This homeless man followed me around. He asked for money-I offered to buy him a hotdog and chips and stuff and he said no. So, I went to pay for my soda at the cash register-and he blatantly asked me to buy him a bottle of booze.

I ALMOST gave in- just because he was finally being honest with me. But the fact is, I don't want to be an enabler. And, I'm getting fed up being panhandled every single day. In Oklahoma, that doesn't happen.
Here, it does.

So anyway, AGAIN, I told the man no. He was already clearly drunk. I walked out to my car-keys positioned ready to go for his eyeballs (just in case). Once again, he begged me for money.

It was then I said "get the F* away from me!"

Little did I know that two nuns were standing behind me getting into their car....well son of a B****.

Um, am I gonna go to hell for this?

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment