Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 days of truth......Subject 2-Something Iove about myself.

Well, lately I've been able to afford regular pedicures. My feet look damned good, I love my feet...all soft and pretty and polished.

Okay, seriously. This is another subject hard to write on, because I don't want to sound narcissistic or any of that hoowa (yeah, I know that isn't a word).

I love my character. Once you get to know me, I will pull something out of thin air and make you laugh. Even if it is at my own expense. The funny thing is, I have had a lot of people comment on it lately so I suppose it has manifested itself more these past months.

I love to make people laugh. It makes the days at work shorter, more lighthearted. My patients love it. I love my sense of humor.

I went to a small party recently-and ended up being the center of attention telling funny stories and opinions about different subject matters. People laughed their asses off. Ten years ago....I wanted to be that girl. For a split second in that moment, I realize I was that girl....without having to even try.

So, I love my character (sense of humor). It brightens up the world for some people during the day. Getting people to laugh and release all those positive endorphins make me feel good.

I walked in the other day at my office, and one of my coworkers just busted out laughing. I ask her "what is so funny?" "You" she says.  I asked her what I did.  She said, "you just walked in the room."
I'm not sure how to take that....but I'm laughing out loud right now!

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment