Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 5-Something I hope to do in my lifetime.

This one is easy for me. I have a lot I hope to do in my lifetime...all of them lead to leaving some mark in this world, however small or large.

Having a child that may someday find a cure for cancer, or be President of the United States.

Saving a life by finding a malignant tumor in someone's retina ( I hope I never have to see that in anybody, but if it exists, I could make a difference).

Teaching a friend unconditional love so that one day they will teach someone else the same.

Marrying my soulmate. Growing old and spoiling my grandkids.
So many things.

Perhaps discovering a new species when hiking in the mountains. Or, actually climbing all the way to the top of Everest.
Does it stop there? Absolutely not!

Going to the French Riviera and walking around topless without being self concious.....just being a free spirit with no inhibitions and not having to worry about being harassed.

Seeing Rome...eating fresh mozzarella and grapes while roaming the Vatican.

Taking flying lessons and eventually flying my own plane-to Alaska on a whim to fish for fresh salmon.

So many many things.

But most of all, if I have made a positive difference in just 1 person's life.....I will be satisfied. Just knowing that I made my mark in this world.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment