Monday, January 17, 2011

30 -Subject 6...Someone Who Has Made My Life Worth Living.

This will be an ironic blog.

My biological mother has made my life worth living.
It's odd just to type that sentence. I stared at it awhile.

You see, my mother was NOT any type of mother to me.
She taught me how NOT to be.

I won't go into specifics...I will just sum it up by saying that she was a junkie, abusive, vain, and to me...downright evil.

You may be thinking I sound harsh, but you have no idea what this woman (or she-devil as I typically called her), put me through.

So, how has she made my life worth living you may ask?
It's simple. I vowed to NEVER BE LIKE HER. AND I SUCCEEDED!!!!

I know that I am a kind person. I am not a junkie. I went to college. I didn't pop out babies while chain smoking (well, I haven't popped out any babies yet actually). I am not vain, I am not jealous. I am a great person. I am! I know this.

And someday, when I have my children...I will be the best mother ever.  I will bend over backwards to make the best life for my kids that I can-and never ever expose them to the things I was exposed to.

THAT my friends...makes my life worth living.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment