Friday, January 21, 2011

30 Days Of Truth- Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

This is a tie.

I've always been sweet to people ( and working with patients, you have to have that quality). Patients compliment me on that all the time. So do my friends. I AM sweet. I know that I am. Yes, I do have my cantankerous moments-but I know I have a good heart and people do see it and compliment me on it on a daily basis. It's not hard to be sweet to people- generally most people are good and mean well, and well, I love people.

My close friends and coworkers (once they get to know me), always compliment me on my sense of humor. I do admit I am a clown. Sometimes, I don't even mean to be funny....but somehow I do it.
I can come out with some wicked wit pretty fast. I love to laugh, so why not make others laugh?
To me, it just makes life easier. Everyday, SOMEONE says "oh you are hilarious." That makes me feel good- to make people laugh, even if it is at my own expense.
I can't help but joke around (of course I know when to be serious too), but joking around just makes the days easier and makes my life easier  because..well, I fine life to be funny. I see humor in characters,  an odd name, an eclectic sign,etc. You open the door for me to make a wise assed comment-ha you are in trouble :)

My friends, family and roommies love  how I make them laugh. And if you can't laugh at life, then what good is it anyway?

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment